UK manufactured SureSet Permeable Paving – who were contracted by Square One Construction to install 227m² of resin bound paving at the new Aston Martin dealership in Bristol.
In July 2016, one month before opening, SureSet was laid to the 13 parking bays in the forecourt and a pathway; the natural beauty of the Barley Beach resin bound paving sitting in harmony with nearby setts and beautifully buff flagstones.
The huge choice of colours and textures offered by SureSet make it suitable for any type of project; new build or refurbishment and any style of building; modern, traditional, listed or heritage.
SureSet is specified extensively for housing developments, driveways, pathways, car parks and access roads, hard landscaping, pool surrounds, tree pits, school paving, healthcare centres, hotels and theme parks. Providing a surface that delivers the following benefits:
- No loose stone; ensuring accessibility
- UV stability; ensuring no colour fade
- 18-year guarantee
- SuDS complaint
When first established, SureSet permeable paving was unique in its approach to resin bound gravel. But now, due to an increase in flooding and public awareness of flood prevention, the permeable paving market has rapidly expanded.
So if you are asking why specify SureSet above other resin bound installers, here’s a few reasons…
- After 20 years, they remain one of the UK’s market leaders in the resin bound paving industry.
- SureSet specialises exclusively in permeable resin bound paving.
- Their 18-year guarantee against: loose stone; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship.
- A unique discipline of combining outstanding attractiveness and creativity with practicality and sustainability.
Creating more than 20 jobs, the 27,000 m² showroom offering new and used Aston Martins was designed to nestle into Laurel Hill at Cribbs Causeway.
Marking Dick Lovett’s 50th Anniversary, the showroom was officially opened in August 2016 at an event attended by over 400 Aston Martin owners and enthusiasts. In July 2017 NC Architects and Dick Lovett Aston Martin won the LABC award for ‘Best Large Commercial Building’ in the West of England.
- Application: parking bays, pathway
- Area: 227m²
- Base: asphalt
- Colour: Barley Beach
- Depth: 21mm
- Edges: setts, concrete
- Installed: July 2016