Having worked with SureSet previously, and familiar with their drive to push the creative boundaries of their resin bound paving, Walter Jack contracted SureSet to produce their colourful art project.
This fascinating time lapse video takes you through the installation of one ‘carpet’ in less than half a minute.
It’s this drive and creativity that secures SureSet permeable paving its place as a market leader in resin bound paving. Since 1997 SureSet has remained true to its original ethos and continue to:
- Specialise exclusively in resin bound paving
- Offer the best guarantee; an industry leading 18 years
- Combine outstanding attractiveness and creativity with practicality and sustainability
- Invest in research and development
- Provide the best solution using the best products and offering the best value
What is SureSet?
SureSet permeable resin bound paving is natural aggregate, marble or recycled glass and clear resin thoroughly mixed together to ensure each particle is fully coated. Once mixed SureSet is immediately laid onto a stable surface.
The laying process creates voids that mimic natural drainage by allowing water to pass back through to the water table; efficiently dispersing water and bringing a range of safety, comfort and maintenance benefits including:
- Eliminating puddles
- Preventing weed growth
- Contributing to flood prevention
- Reducing water pollution
- Complying with SuDS
- Reducing the ‘heat island’ effect
Installations are carried out by SureSet’s Installation Team or one of their Approved Installers who expertly lay SureSet resin bound paving onto:
- Grid structures - like SureCell®, SureSet’s recycled plastic sub-base, which is laid onto compacted stone and in-filled with gravel
- Asphalt - existing asphalt in good condition or newly installed asphalt once it has cooled
- Concrete - existing concrete that has been thoroughly cleaned and primed or new concrete